top of page
MONTESSORI INSTITUTE LATVIA
Become AMI teacher and change the world!
AMI DIPLOMA COURSES
AMI 3-6 DIPLOMA COURSE
We have put the last cube on our tower. We are happy to announce the first AMI 3-6 Diploma course in Latvia. If you are interested in applying for the 3-6 full course, please, send us a message at: email@example.com The schedule for the course is available here: SCHEDULE The registration link is available here: REGISTRATION The full course program is available here: PROGRAM Want to know more about payment structure, submit your application or follow the link below.
• Overview of the Planes of Development
• The Child's Mind from 0-6 years, Sensitive Periods
• Order: The importance of Order and Precision, Order in the development of personality
• Movement 0-6: Development of Movement and its significance for the child
• Language: Development of, also taking into account the following elements:
• Preparation of the adult
• Use of language in general
• Vocabulary: correct, precise, rich, scientifically exact
• How to listen to children
• How to elicit language
• Independence: Development of, also taking into account different levels of independence -
physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual, as conditions for interdependence
• Prepared environment: Home and Casa dei Bambini (the physical and the intangible)
• Freedom and Discipline: Understanding the concept of Freedom from Montessori point of view
and the growth of Discipline as inner development
• Social Development
• Observation and its relevance (technique and recording of)
• Music and Art
• Maintaining the environment (indoor and outdoor)
Some time will be dedicated to the reading and discussion of Maria Montessori's texts relevant to
Further requirements for the students:
• Submission of three papers (500 words each) on topics set by the Trainer, to be submitted by a date stipulated by the training centre/organising body.
• In order to obtain the Children’s House Assistants Course Certificate a minimum of 90%
attendance is required.
For the registration, please, fill the form and send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive the registration form, the invoice of 700 EUR will be issued.
Total course fee: 700 EUR
MONTESSORI INSTITUTE LATVIA TEAM
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THE COURSE
bottom of page