Apply for the course
AMI 3-6 Assistants Certificate Course
Duration of the course program:
Sixty hours at the Centre and nine additional hours of observation – either immediately after the course or parallel to the course. Specific topics to focus on will be given for observation.
The Course program:
• Introduction to Montessori
• The Role of the Directress
• The Role of the Assistant
• Overview of the Planes of Development
• The Child's Mind from 0-6 years, Sensitive Periods
• Order: The importance of Order and Precision, Order in the development of personality
• Movement 0-6: Development of Movement and its significance for the child
• Language: Development of, also taking into account the following elements:
• Preparation of the adult
• Use of language in general
• Vocabulary: correct, precise, rich, scientifically exact
• How to listen to children
• How to elicit language
• Independence: Development of, also taking into account different levels of independence -
physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual, as conditions for interdependence
• Prepared environment: Home and Casa dei Bambini (the physical and the intangible)
• Freedom and Discipline: Understanding the concept of Freedom from Montessori point of view
and the growth of Discipline as inner development
• Social Development
• Observation and its relevance (technique and recording of)
• Music and Art
• Maintaining the environment (indoor and outdoor)
Some time will be be dedicated to the reading and discussion of Maria Montessori's texts relevant to
Further requirements for the students:
• Submission of three papers (500 words each) on topics set by the Trainer/Auxiliary Trainer, to
be submitted by a date stipulated by the training centre/organising body.
• In order to obtain the Children’s House Assistants Course Certificate a minimum of 90%
attendance is required.
For the registration, please, fill the form and send it to the
The registration is made after the registration fee is paid. The registration fee is 150 EUR.
Total course fee: 700 EUR (including registration fee)
11.04.2020-18.04.2020, 25.04, 26.04 - Riga
4-5.07; 11-12.07; 18-19.07; 25-26.07 - Tallinn
12-13.09; 19-20.09; 26-27.09; 3-4.10 - Vilnius
Registration and fee
MONTESSORI INSTITUTE LATVIA TEAM
AMI AUX 3-6 TRAINER
AMI 0-3 TRAINER
Dear teachers, parents and all of you that are interested in the Montessori Method. I have dedicated more than 17 years to Montessori philosophy, more than 10 years with Maria Roth in AMI Munchen training center. All that time is the most precious and kind time for me as when helping to the child build himself naturally and opening his potential we make a world a better place. Come and join us for the course and open the door to the better future.
Patricia Wallner – an inspiring lecturer and AMI Montessori trainer of guides for children between the ages of 0 and 3 – from whom we were happy to gain knowledge and skills in working with children and in communicating as parents.
Welcome to the path of ongoing transformation. This is a miraculous door that you can open by entering the AMI course. This is your opportunity to change yourself in order to help the child and change the world. Think big!